Hi friends! ‘Bout a month back I was nominated by Simplisticinsights for the One Lovely Blog Award! Simplisticinsights is a blog that writes about insights that we learn through our journey in life. With life experiences intertwined with poetry, I’m sure you’ll enjoy time spent reading this blog! So hop on over at the end of this post to check it out 😊 And thank you Simplisticinsights for the nomination! 💓
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
7 facts about myself
1. I was born and raised in the little red dot in Southeast Asia also known as Singapore 🇸🇬
2. I’ll be 17 come September this year.
3. I don’t have a favourite colour.
4. I have naturally straight hair.
5. Becoming an editor / CEO of my own company is part of my dream career. (Pretty ambitious huh)
6. Pizza, cheese fries and chicken are my kind of comfort food ❤️
7. One of my all time favourite artists is Ed Sheeran and omg can I just say that I’m absolutely loving ÷ !!
And here are my nominees as well as my favourite post of theirs!
Poetry and petals ••• The Touch of Skin to Bark
Rebecca Ley ••• On Criticism
Poems by Clou ••• Be unapologetically you
Thunder When It Rains ••• End
Allons-y ••• Happy?
Isabel Small ••• Constructive criticism vs gossip
Thank you all for reading this post and keeping up with my blog! Have a great day x